We are looking for talented mobile programmers looking for new challenges and willing to learn new and interesting technologies. If you are a person who is interested in computer science, programming, and also know how a computer works, then you should definitely apply to us! Solving many non-trivial problems while working on a number of solutions for phones, payment terminals or televisions awaits you with us. By joining our team, you will become a member of a team that has specialized in mobile software development for 11 years for many different platforms, from smartphones to payment terminals to set top boxes.
- Development of advanced applications for the Android platform
- Implementation of interfaces for custom devices (set-top-box, payment terminal)
- Designing mobile application APIs
- Collaborating with the development team, Project Manager and Designer
- Writing tests and ensuring high quality and reliability of the software
- Continuous self-development, searching for new solutions to complex technical problems
- Good knowledge of Kotlin language and Android SDK
- Good theoretical and practical skills related to software development: patterns, multithreading, memory management, functional programming
- High self-reliance, but also willingness to work in a team and build quality solutions together
- Interest in software (especially mobile) problems and challenges
- Strong motivation to acquire new skills, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies, approaches and programming languages
- Knowledge of English to the extent that you can understand and create technical documentation, as well as communicate with the customer.
- Knowledge of architectures and patterns used in mobile programming (MVVM, Android Architecture Components, Dependency Injecton)
- Knowledge of unit and UI test writing technologies: JUnit/Espresso, possibly others.
- Knowledge of additional languages: Java, C#, Dart, C/C++
- Knowledge of languages/platforms for writing cross platform applications - Flutter
- Knowledge of libraries and tools: Retrofit, OkHttp, ViewBinding, DataBinding, Swagger, Glide, Coroutines, Koin/Hilt, Compose, Firebase
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies, TDD
- Knowledge of the basics in computer graphics
- Knowledge of more than one mobile platform
opportunity to work remotely/hybrid
flexible working hours
attractive salary, adequate to your skills
private medical care
contact with the latest technologies and equipment
stable employment based on an employment contract / B2B or other form in a friendly atmosphere and creative environment
good location of the office (metro Wilanowska)
integration trips / outings (Beer&Games Thursday)
interesting work giving you the opportunity to develop in many chosen directions/possibility to implement your own ideas
team full of ideas and energy, willing to share knowledge (Tech Wednesday)
By sending your application, you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).