IT Business Development Manager
If you are an experienced and driven IT Business Development looking to make a significant impact in our environment, we invite you to apply and join our team. Let's work together to drive our company's growth by forging strong client relationships and delivering outstanding software solutions.
- Identify and target potential clients through research, networking, and market analysis to expand the company's client base.
- Manage the sales pipeline, including lead generation, qualification, proposal submission, and contract negotiation.
- Work closely with the technical teams to ensure a unified approach and alignment between sales and overall company objectives.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations that effectively communicate the value of our software offerings.
- Lead contract negotiations to achieve mutually beneficial agreements for the company and clients.
- Proven track record in IT business development or software sales.
- A minimum of 2 years of proessional experience in a Lead Generation or Sales role.
- Strong understanding of software products and technology trends.
- Very good English (at least B2/C1), another european language will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for building relationships and presenting solutions.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to identify and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Effective negotiation skills to drive successful deals.
- Opportunity to shape the sales function within a growing company.
- Additional performance-based incentives.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- private medical care
- sports cards
- stable employment based on an employment contract / B2B or other form in a friendly atmosphere and creative environment
By sending your application, you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).