1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The Operator of the n7mobile.com Website is N7 Mobile Sp. z o. o., with its registered office at ul. Bukowińskiej 12/1301, 02-703 Warsaw, NIP: 952-21-04-393, KRS: 0000378709
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviours in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering information in forms,
- By saving cookies on end devices,
- By saving technical logs at the web server level, operated by OVH (the hosting operator runs his website at http://ovh.com. The operator is OVH Sp. z o.o.).
- This Policy is an information document and does not replace the security policy conducted by the Website Operator in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- In the scope of data which are personal data in the light of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the data administrator is the Website Operator.
2. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website may also save information about the connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of personal data, in which case such a file is registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- If the data in the form allows the identification of a natural person, then such a person has the right to access, modify and request to cease processing of their data at any time. It is possible, however, that this will result in lack of access to some of the website’s features.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that operate internet domains (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network – NASK), payment services, or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. INFORMATION ON COOKIES.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Files of this type usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator or entities cooperating with it.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website,
- in order to remember the composition of the user’s basket in the online store,
- to determine the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator, as well as payment operators.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way in which which user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. SERVER LOGS.
- Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- Time of request,
- Time of reply,
- Name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case when the transition to the Website was made by link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. ACCESSIBILITY AND SURFACE OF DATA PROCESSING.
- The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorised authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- In the scope of entrusting the processing of personal data, the Website Operator concluded a written contract for entrusting data processing, regulated in art. 31 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, with the hosting provider OVH Sp. z o. o
6. COOKIES MANAGEMENT – HOW TO EXPRESS AND BECOME AGREE IN PRACTICE?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.